Volunteering as a LIFE at UCF Member
- Share experiences, expertise and interests
- Meet new people and make new friendships
- Sharpen and strengthen mind and body
- Provide direction and leadership for LIFE at UCF
- Help keep LIFE operating expenses low
Please consider volunteering to serve on our Board of Directors or one of our many committees. There are many areas in which you can serve:
LIFE BOARD of DIRECTORS: 18 members, 6 new elected by the membership every year for a three-year term. Limits for multiple terms apply.
LIFE OFFICERS: President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Officers are elected annually by the board. Each officer must be a board member.
STANDING COMMITTEES: Executive Committee, LIFE at UCF Partnership Committee, Public Relations Committee, Curriculum Committee, Membership Committee, Diversity and Inclusion and Finance Committee.
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS FOR:
- LIFE Trippin’ Committee
- Diversity and Inclusion Commitee
You may only apply to volunteer with LIFE if you are currently a LIFE member.